Thursday, June 18, 2009

Foxy Madison is ready to play!!!

Hey boys!!

Foxy, sexy Madison is here-----waiting to play with you!

I want to invite you to a party in my panties!

I love sexy panties, bras & lingerie. I have quite the collection. Let me get all dressed up for you in my red corset....will you latch the hooks in the back for me? It tightly fits around my curves.
Red corset 3 Pictures, Images and Photos
The push up bra in it pushes up my sweet breasts. Do you like seeing my round cleavage? I have on a matching red thong.....very lacy and see through. Let me turn around so you can get a glimpse of my hot tight ass. Do you like the view? I'm pulling my long sheer fishnet black thigh high stockings up over each foot and leg one at a time. I have such long, luscious legs. Now my stockings are attached to my garter belt. Just one last thing....I need to put on my sexy 3 inch stiletto sling back open toe shoes. Now, I'm all done.
stockings Pictures, Images and Photos

Let me put some music on. Sit down in my large overstuffed chair. Get relaxed and comfortable. I want to put on a show for you. I'm a kinky, freaky girl & as such I have some things in my bedroom that only a kinky, freaky girl like me would have. One such item is my dance pole.
pd2 Pictures, Images and Photos
You like that? I love starring at you with my "fuck me" eyes as I slide up and down my pole. I love seeing how my movements are getting you so turned on!
Pole Dance Classes & Dance Pole Sales at Pole Waxers University Dance Studio Pictures, Images and Photos

I step away from the pole and walk to where you are sitting....dancing right in front of you. Running my hands all over my body. Thrusting my hips. I turn around and dance while you enjoy seeing my tight ass. Are you ready for your lap dance, baby?
Lap Dance Pictures, Images and Photos

Call me and let me tell you how I will grind on your lap. Get ready to be seduced! I will have your cock so hard you will think it is going to burst.

3 comments:

  1. sounds good, give it to them girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go get 'em girl! i'm sure u'll give 'em the hottest phone sex!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. From dressing to dancing, that's one hot party in those panties!

    ReplyDelete