Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mistress Madison Loves to Dress Up Panty Boys & Sissy Boys!

panty Pictures, Images and Photos

I know all you Panty Boys & Sissy Boys would LOVE to rummage through my panty drawer, wouldn't you?

In the panty drawer Pictures, Images and Photos

I have a huge collection of sexy panties--so many colors & styles. Red, black, pink, white, purple, polka-dot, lacy, see through, thong, bikini, boy shorts, thigh-hi, silk, satin, cotton, nylon, etc. I even have some collectible vintage double nylon crotch panties!

background Pictures, Images and Photos

panties Pictures, Images and Photos

Panty Pictures, Images and Photos

Trust me....I spend a fortune at Victoria's Secret every month! I also have a huge collection of stockings, nylons, pantyhose, thigh-hi stockings, etc. And, let's not forget my fabulous lingerie collection--corsets, teddies, sexy gowns, and more!
lc7933 Pictures, Images and Photos

lingerie Pictures, Images and Photos lingerie Pictures, Images and Photos lingerie Pictures, Images and Photos lingerie Pictures, Images and Photos

So many corsets...so little time!
Bound Pictures, Images and Photos

We will have so much FUN playing dress up!!!! I will dress you up like a sexy hot bitch!
lingerie Pictures, Images and Photos

Come join my panty club!
panty club

panties Pictures, Images and Photos panties Pictures, Images and Photos myspace layouts

myspace layouts



After I dress you up, we'll have a
lingerie Pictures, Images and Photos

Call me at 888-863-9656

No comments:

Post a Comment